[-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: 14 Procopio Drive
    1.8.2 City: Paleto Bay
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: City of Del Perro, San Andreas
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: Yes, the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: Yes.
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 2002 - 2023
    2.2.3 Position Held: Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II), Major Crimes Bureau
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Resignation

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • As an ex Major Crimes Detective from the County Sheriff's Department with more than fifteen years of investigative experience, I have been provided with the best possible education in investigating cases of high-profile nature, from ground procedures, to field and surveillance tactics, and to a broad grasp of state's laws and legal proceedings. Used to operate in a countywide capacity, I strive to transfer my cross disciplinary skills into the service of SanFire, an institution I have more than once cooperated closely with, and which strikes as closer to home and fully befitting my future career aspirations.

(( I have had my sights set on joining SanFire for a little while now, and hope to finally experience the faction for the first time. I have in the past been a member of the LSFD and as an amateur of talkative passive kinds of RP, I expect to find the same coziness in SanFire which is I believe a fruitful environment to create events and dig our scenes in depth. Both I and my character are extremely eager to join, as I hail from a more busy place and I'd love to start being involved more on the county side of things, notably. I am very active and don't fear the investment on two characters at once as it is something I have been used to do for a time. ))
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Romy Estevez, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: *R.Estevez*
    3.1.2 Print name: Romy Estevez
    3.1.3 Date: 12/DEC/2023
    3.2.1 Drug test: *ROMY ESTEVEZ arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 12/DEC/2023 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
    4.2 Timezone: GMT+1
    4.3 Discord: Gleissen (gleissen)

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Louise Duan
      Romy Estevez

Past:
      Helen Kasinsky
      Dagmar Aguada
      Michelle Steadswaithe

((Add more rows as needed.))
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [X] Yes
    [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    ACCESS
    (I have provided a notice on SD's forums which I shall edit with SFM's permissions if granted)

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    Answer

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record on the Los Santos Server:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS
    ACCESS2
    (I don't consider owning all of my assets IC, it is the result of several namechanges)

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    • Sheer and uprooted Mexican American product from the Southern Los Santos, Romy Estevez benefited from a humble and straight upbringing. Everything conditioned her to work in the social environment, from an outright outgoing personality, but also an high-pitched ego and desire for recognition; a flaw to persistently cause her to seek exposure and people's approbation. Chatty, curious and proactive, she sported the ideal profile and drew full satisfaction in her four campus years where she availed herself of a bachelor's degree, powered by studiousness. And, later on, established herself as a promising and suitable candidate for a long and upwards career within state's law enforcement.

Years and experience eventually came knocking her priorities in the right direction, shifting this prideful mind into renewable empathy, and her blazing flame into a patient and supportive energy. Romy hoisted her progression from the toughest station shifts to an investigative position, which would mark the bulk of her career. Firstly assigned at the South LS station, short of bothering to move districts and numbed by local comfort, she secured her way there as a Station Detective assignment, working auto theft & burglaries details for a great deal of committed years. Once came the day of an upwards shift opportunity among the Detective Division, and Romy managed to earn a long-awaited promotion in Major Crimes, there performing under the flag of the Cargo Cats before horizontally shuffling to the prestigious Metro Detail, where she operated along the fugitive detail and earned SAT experience for some more time. Romy's latest assignment would however shape the consecration for her career, as she endeavored under the Career Offenders Detail from which she was spotted thanks to her extensive work on statewide Outlaws Motorcycle Clubs.
      Strong of more than fifteen years' service in investigative positions, Romy was eventually reassigned to the Metal Theft Detail due to her indirect involvement in the Wyatt Kolchin's scandal, a decisions to which she took umbrage, and eventually led her to decide to pursue new horizons among statewide assignments.

A classic workaholic, yet with several passions to pursue off the clock. Divorced thrice, her once insatiable temper has mellowed down with age, as she now relishes in the comforts of home ownership and community involvement in the higher county.

Jasmine Sherman
GTAW Forum Name: Gamble
Badge Number: 46466
Primary Assignment: Internal Affairs Branch

Re: [Transfer] Romy Estevez

Post by Jasmine Sherman »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Romy Estevez,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your transfer request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 5 days. However, if, after 5 days of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Assistant State Fire Marshal
Law Enforcement

Assistant State Fire Marshal J. Sherman
Director of Internal Affairs Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III J. Cardona
Asst. Team Leader of Arson Prevention Team

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Romy Estevez,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal Trainee

If you accept, you have to resign from your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Law Enforcement

Romy Estevez
GTAW Forum Name: Gleissen

Post by Romy Estevez »

I gladly accept, thank you.

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

Application Processed
Dear Romy Estevez,

it is my pleasure to welcome you to the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Before you begin to conduct any of your official duties, you have to complete the conditions below:
Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Law Enforcement