(( [Transfer] Sandra Gibbs -> Ralph Conley ))

Ralph Conley
GTAW Forum Name: Rudewolff.
Primary Assignment: Law Enforcement Branch

(( [Transfer] Sandra Gibbs -> Ralph Conley ))

Post by Ralph Conley »

. Image
SAN FIRE
LATERAL TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM

1. Personal Information
  • 1.1 First name: Ralph
    1.2 Middle name: N/A
    1.3 Last name: Conley
    1.4 Date of Birth: 29/NOV/2000
    1.5 Height and Weight: (5'11" - 174 LBS)
    1.6 Gender:
    • [X] Male
      [-] Female
      [-] Other
    1.7 Ethnicity:
    • [-] Caucasian
      [-] Hispanic
      [X] Black/African American
      [-] Asian/Pacific Islander
      [-] American Indian
      [-] Filipino
      [-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: ((TBA))
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: (( I am currently in SASP as a Ranger and also used to be in LSSD as a Custody Assistant on my other character, Sandra Gibbs. My main character is currently a civilian supervisor in the LSPD and she was in the LSFD as well. ))

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: N/A
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: University of Liberty
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 2019 - 2021
    2.2.3 Position Held: Volunteer Security Officer
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: This was just a part-time job. I also left the city once I finished school.

2.2.5 Name of Company: Davis Avenue 24/7
    2.2.6 Period of Employment: 2020 - 2021 during summer holidays
    2.2.7 Position Held: Store clerk
    2.2.8 Reason for Departure: Only a part-time job I had whenever I was visiting my mother in Los Santos during the summer.

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • (( I've been playing on the server for a few years now and I never really tried LEO RP before. That's why I decided to join the SASP a few months ago. But to be completely honest, I don't have many interactions with anyone when I play mainly because of timezone issues so that led to a lack of motivation on my side. I have a few friends here in the faction and I was thinking of joining the faction before and I think the time has come now. I'm interested in the faction and also the type of roleplay you guys provide to the server. I'd like to try something new for me, with a completely new character as well. If my transfer gets accepted, I'll notify SASP and resign immediately. ))
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Ralph Conley, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: Conley
    3.1.2 Print name: Ralph Conley
    3.1.3 Date: 23/JAN/2024
    3.2.1 Drug test: *Ralph Conley arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 23/JAN/2024 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
    4.2 Timezone: GMT +1
    4.3 Discord: rudewolff

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Jennifer Schneider (Main)
      Jeffrey Rubio (Inactive alt)
      Sandra Gibbs (Inactive alt)
      Ralph Conley (Alt)

Past:
      Daniel Ristic
      Michal Wilczek
      Robert Dae-Hyun
      Phoebe Walter
      Colby Griffin
      Madison Zheng
      Rashan Eachern
      Jessica Mitsui
      Timothy Dennard
      Anthony Dennard (LC)
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [X] Yes
    [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    LSPD auto-approves but I can provide a screenshot if needed. I'm also still in SASP but I'll resign if my transfer gets accepted.

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    N/A

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record on the Los Santos Server:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    • On the 29th of November 2000, Ralph Conley was born in Los Santos, San Andreas. Ralph spent his childhood in a normal family, living in a small apartment in South Central. His parents divorced when Ralph was young and his dad moved out of the state. His dad was working as a police officer in Liberty City and his mother was an accountant here in Los Santos. Ralph's main role model is his father because they spent a lot of time together and Ralph also used to spend a lot of time in the presence of his work colleagues. He spent most of his childhood listening to interesting stories from the law enforcement field, having a good understanding of the pros and cons of this field. Ralph used to visit his dad a lot in Liberty City too, usually during holidays.

Ralph attended elementary school in Los Santos and successfully finished it. He also attended high school in the same city and graduated at the age of 18. During his high school years, he spent a lot of his free time with his friends. Ralph had a lot of hobbies as well, for example, jogging, working out, or boxing. After high school, Ralph decided to move to his dad's apartment and enrolled at a local university in Liberty City, and started to study Master of Science in Homeland Security and Emergency Management. This degree would open doors for him to many law enforcement agencies and positions. Ralph knew he'd like to help others and also serve the community since he was young. Due to his motivation, he finished the university without any issues. Los Santos was however way more appealing and he planned to move back once he was done with the school.

He worked as a part-time security officer at a local college while studying for a Master of Science degree. This also helped him get more experience in this field and further improve his knowledge. Ralph had a lot of positive interactions with others while working in this position so this only added more motivation to become a law enforcement officer. Ralph used to visit his mother in Los Santos frequently and found himself a part-time job as a store clerk in a local 24/7 store during the summer holidays.

Once Ralph moved back to Los Santos, he wasn't sure which agency to pick. He spent several months just researching and further improving himself by for example working out frequently. Ralph used this gap to sign up for the next police academy and acquired his POST certification by himself within a year. Due to a high crime rate in the city, his mother was heavily against Ralph joining one of the major law enforcement agencies, such as the LSPD or the LSSD. Ralph wanted to have a stable job with many opportunities so the local SanFire office caught his eye. He listened to his mother and decided to join SanFire instead as it offered a more interesting career, and more opportunities to utilize his degree.

Jasmine Sherman
GTAW Forum Name: Gamble
Badge Number: 46466
Primary Assignment: Internal Affairs Branch

Re: (( [Transfer] Sandra Gibbs -> Ralph Conley ))

Post by Jasmine Sherman »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Ralph Conley,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your transfer request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 5 days. However, if, after 5 days of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Assistant State Fire Marshal
Law Enforcement

Assistant State Fire Marshal J. Sherman
Director of Internal Affairs Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III J. Cardona
Asst. Team Leader of Arson Prevention Team

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Ralph Conley,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal Trainee

If you accept, you have to resign from your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Law Enforcement

Ralph Conley
GTAW Forum Name: Rudewolff.
Primary Assignment: Law Enforcement Branch

Post by Ralph Conley »

I accept, thank you.

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

Application Processed
Dear Ralph Conley,

it is my pleasure to welcome you to the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Before you begin to conduct any of your official duties, you have to complete the conditions below:
Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Law Enforcement