Section 1: Personal Information

1.1 Title: Mr.
1.2 First Name: Jared.
1.3 Last Name: Sampson.
1.4 Middle Name: N/A.

1.5 Date of Birth: 02/MAY/1996.
1.6 Weight: 167 lbs
1.7 Height 6 ft 1.23 ins

1.8 Primary place of residence: Pink Cage Motel Room 21, Alta, Hawick Ave. Los Santos, San Andreas.
1.9 Contact Number: 449-82804.
1.10 Email Address: [email protected].
1.11 Please provide a passport photo (150x150) of you on the right top corner of this form.

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • Name of High School: Skyline High School, Utah.
    Year of graduation: 2014.
    Bachelor's Degree: Business Administration.
    Name of University: Southern Utah University.

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner.
3.2 Rank held: Forensic Attendant.
3.3 Tenure: July 2023 - August 2023.

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • Name of Company/Business: N/A
    Tenure of Employment: June 2023 - July 2023.
    Position: Freelancing taxi driver.
    Reason for Resignation/Termination: Passed the Forensic Attendant Exam.

Name of Company/Business: Ollie Pet.
    Tenure of Employment: Year 2019 until 2022.
    Position: Customer Experience Associate.
    Reason for Resignation/Termination: Moving to Los Santos.
3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
  • - Had to travel for a time outside the city due to personal issues. ((Inactivity))

Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
  • - None known.

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes.
5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes.
5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
  • - Taxi License

Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
On submitting this application, I, Jared Sampson, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Name (print): JARED SAMPSON
Name (signed): J. Sampson ~~~
Date: 17/MAR/2024.
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1 Forum name: andreiwow2.
7.2 Geographical location and timezone: Germany, GMT+1
7.4 Discord username: Divergent#.divergent
7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English: Romanian, German, English.

7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? I started around October 2017, but I've been in and out as my personal life progressed and I've been through different career opportunities. Besides, I've been playing roleplay for a long time before, started back in the days on SAMP on servers such as LSRP, Red County, other small servers that opened and closed and even on MTA.

7.7 List ALL current and past character names. Include faction and rank if applicable.
  • Mark Green, Gruppe6 Technician Director -> Olivia White -> Jared Sampson former Forensic Attendant
7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
7.9 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS
7.10 Please write your character's background story (Minimum 250 words.):
[SHOW]
Jared Sampson was born and raised in Heber City, near Utah. His parents, Maya and Colle Sampson, were hardworking people who provided for their family. His mother ran her own business as a florist, delivering flowers to events around the area while his father worked as a butcher at a local shop. Growing up Jared had one older sister named Ada whom he was very close with.

Ada was always looking out for him and protecting him from harm's way since they were young children. She would often take Jared on adventures to explore new places and experience life outside of their small-town bubble. They shared countless memories together that Jared holds dear to this day even though she is no longer here with him.

Tragically, at the age of 19, Ada passed away due to an accidental overdose from a stranger in a club one night. It was a devastating loss for Jared and his family as they all had to cope with this sudden tragedy. The tragedy left Jared feeling empty and confused.

In high school, before the death of his sister, he took an interest in programming as a way to help his mother's business grow. He had always been fascinated with the idea of creating something from nothing, so when he began working on the website for his mom's company, it felt like second nature.

In college, Jared used his programming knowledge to make some extra money on the side by creating websites and applications for people. After graduating, though, Jared decided that working as a programmer wasn't what he wanted to do. Instead, he took an online job as a Customer Experience Associate at Ollie Pet.

Jared Sampson had a promising future in the position he was at, but he was never able to recover from the trauma of his sister death while working at Ollie.

After a while Jared made the difficult decision to leave the city where his sister died and start fresh elsewhere.

He now lives in a small apartment and works as a taxi driver to make ends meet, Jared is still trying to cope with the loss of his sister, but he believes that this new life will bring him closer to her. He hopes that one day he can make something out of himself and be able to help those who are less fortunate than himself.

Jared Sampson had never considered a career in the Department of Medical Examiner until one day when he saw an advertisement online. It immediately sparked his interest, as it was something completely different than anything he had ever done before.

Despite Jared's initial interest in the Department of Medical Examiner, he quickly realized that this career path was not suited for him. The stark reality and the often-grim aspects of the job weighed heavily on him, especially given his unresolved grief over Ada's passing.

He understood that his journey to find his place in the world was far from over, and the prospect of helping others still appealed deeply to him. This desire led him to consider the San Andreas State Fire Marshal as a potential career.

He learned that this role was not just about investigating fires but also involved a significant amount of community outreach and education about fire prevention and safety. The more Jared read about the role, the more he found himself drawn to the multi-faceted nature of the job that combined investigation with helping and protecting the community.

Recalling his past memories, Jared recognized that his programming skills could be valuable in a role at the State Fire Marshal, where digital records and investigation tools were increasingly used. Jared began to see a pathway where he could merge his technical aptitude with his desire to serve the public.

Besides his programming skills, Jared's time as a Customer Experience Associate at Ollie Pet had also honed his empathy and communication skills. He learned to navigate the concerns of others with patience and understanding—a trait that would be vital in handling distressing situations

By joining the Fire Marshal department, Jared believed he could build a career in serving the public's interest, saving lives, and providing some measure of peace to families by ensuring their safety, a sentiment close to his own quest for healing.
7.11 Fingerprint sample: * Jared Sampson provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 17/MAR/2024.

7.12 Drug test: * Jared Sampson conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 17/MAR/2024. It returns a negative result.
Last edited by Jared Sampson on Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bruce Knight
GTAW Forum Name: Waynezx
Badge Number: 73207

Re: [Application] Jared Sampson [RECEIVED]

Post by Bruce Knight »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Jared Sampson,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Bruce Knight
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Michael Anderson
GTAW Forum Name: Tomsy
Badge Number: 39074
Primary Assignment: Recruitment & Training Branch

Re: [Application] Jared Sampson [PENDING]

Post by Michael Anderson »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

APPLICATION PENDING
Dear Jared Sampson,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have found your application not conforming to our standard. We offer you the ability to rectify the issues listed below and request you to do so within 72 hours.
  1. Section 1.5 - Please correct the date format to DD/MMM/YYYY (e.g. 20/MAR/2024)
  2. Section 1.6 - Add your weight in lbs.
  3. Section 1.7 - Add your height in feet & inches.
  4. Section 6 - Please correct the date format to DD/MMM/YYYY (e.g. 20/MAR/2024)
  5. (( Section 7.10 - Please add a bit more detail into the character story & enhance on the motivation of Jared to apply for SANFIRE.))
  6. (( Section 7.11 - Please correct the date format to DD/MMM/YYYY. ))
  7. (( Section 7.12 - Please correct the date format to DD/MMM/YYYY. ))
Once rectified, please notify me by replying to this email (( Post a reply to this topic )).

Kind regards,
Michael Anderson
Interim Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III Michael Anderson
RECRUITMENT BUREAU - Director
ARSON PREVENTION TEAM - Reserve Team Member
PUBLIC RELATIONS BUREAU - Senior Public Information Officer
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Jared Sampson
GTAW Forum Name: andreiwow2

Re: [Application] Jared Sampson [PENDING]

Post by Jared Sampson »

Dear Michael Anderson,

I am writing to inform you that I have attended to the errors previously identified in the document.

I have attached the corrected version of the document to this email. Please find the attachment for your review.

Best Regards,
Jared Sampson

((
I've taken some time to work on the edits you requested for my character's story. Given that I came up with the narrative a while back when the character was created, revisiting it has been somewhat challenging for me, as writing extensive text isn't really my forte. I've tried to improve the existing story by adding new elements that explain my character's motivations for wanting to join. I hope you understand that writing isn’t necessarily representative of my roleplaying abilities, and I appreciate your patience.
))

Bruce Knight
GTAW Forum Name: Waynezx
Badge Number: 73207

Re: [Application] Jared Sampson [INTERVIEW]

Post by Bruce Knight »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Jared Sampson,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply back to this email with your availability (preferably a few dates) and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Bruce Knight
Recruitment officer
Recruitment Bureau

Jared Sampson

Post by Jared Sampson »

Hello,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I am available during the week between 20:00 and 00:00.
During weekends, starting with 22:00 up to 02:00

Best regards,
Jared Sampson.

Aoife Voss
GTAW Forum Name: Ontimedude
Badge Number: 32706

Post by Aoife Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY ACKNOWLEDGED
Dear Jared Sampson,

Your availability for the interview has been acknowledged. I would like to invite you for the interview on the following time and date:
  • 22/MAR/2024 21:30 (SERVER TIME)
You are implicitly marked as in agreement with the above time and date. However, in the case that you are unable to attend, please let me know through an email (( Forum PM )) and I will do my best to schedule the interview at a more fitting time.

The interview will take place at our Rockford Hills Headquarters (see attached map for directions), will be conducted by myself, and will last for at most 1 hour and 30 minutes.
[SHOW]

Kind regards,

Aoife Voss
Senior Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III Aoife Voss
Director of Training | Senior Recruitment Officer

SAN FIRE - Department of Forestry and Fire Protection

Jared Sampson

Post by Jared Sampson »

Hello,

Something happened and I can't make it for this appointment, is it possible to reschedule it for tomorrow around same time, or for another day?

Best regards,
Jared Sampson

Aoife Voss

Post by Aoife Voss »

Jared Sampson wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:17 pm Hello,

Something happened and I can't make it for this appointment, is it possible to reschedule it for tomorrow around same time, or for another day?

Best regards,
Jared Sampson
Hello! We can reschedule for 23/MAR/2024 21:30 (SERVER TIME). I will see you then.

Aoife Voss

Post by Aoife Voss »

Hello, Mr. Sampson,

You didn't attend today's interview. Are you still interested in the position?

Best regards,
Aoife Voss