1.3 Last Name: Parker
1.4 Middle Name: Cara

1.5 Date of Birth: 10/APR/1997
1.6 Weight: 110 lbs
1.7 Height 5 ft 4 ins

1.8 Primary place of residence: Del Perro Motel
1.9 Contact Number: 40976308
1.10 Email Address: [email protected]
1.11 Please provide a passport photo (150x150) of you on the right top corner of this form.

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • Graduated high-school and received my high-school diploma in 2015.
    Then I joined the University of Kentucky and received my bachelor's degree in Public Relations in 2019.

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: Kentucky State Fire Marshals
3.2 Rank held: PR administrator.
3.3 Tenure: 2 years, 4 months (13/AUG/2021 - 16/DEC/2023)

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • 3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: Louisville Bats
    3.2 Rank held: Media Relations Assistant.
    3.3 Tenure: 2 years, 2 months (17/JUN/2019 - 12/AUG/2021)

3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
    • Louisville Bats: Gotten a better position overall at the Kentucky State Fire Marshals to become a PR administrator, better pay, and decided to quit.

Kentucky State Fire Marshal: I was more interested in becoming an actual Fire Marshal, I have done my research throughout the 2 years of working there just for my interest to keep growing and growing, I decided to leave my position and apply to the Los Santos State Fire Marshals since recruitment was open and the Kentucky State Fire Marshals weren't opening recruitment for another while.

Section 4: Medical History
    Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
    • Weak eyesight - Will be wearing contacts when needed, isn't that serious.

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
    5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes
    5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes
    5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
    • N/A

Section 6: Declaration
    Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
    On submitting this application, I, Isabel Parker, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
    Name (print): Isabel Parker
    Name (signed): Isabel Parker
    Date: 18/MAR/2024
    (( Section 7: OOC Information ))
    7.1 Forum name: Caro_1020
    7.2 Geographical location and timezone: West Asia - GMT +3
    7.4 Discord username: mkawy
    7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English: Arabic

7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? GTAW: 4 years - 6419.9 HOURS in total, never played in any other server, my first and only server.

7.7 List ALL current and past character names. Include faction and rank if applicable.
    • Grace Turner -> Isabel Parker
    • Cara Wechselberger -> Emma Lewis -> Morrison Bradley (AKAN - Event Director)
    • Uziel Salimi -> Campbell Thompson -> Abbas Hamada (ULSA - Postgrad)
    7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
    7.9 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS
    7.10 Please write your character's background story (Minimum 250 words.):
    [SHOW]
    Isabel Parker was born on the 11th of April, 1997 in Kentucky to a Middle-Class family. Growing up around two older brothers, she was the main focus of attention for being the youngest child and the only girl around her siblings, which made them want to annoy her growing up which surely stopped after some growing up and maturing. Her whole family was into Law Enforcement, her mother being a Deputy sheriff, and her father being a Fire Marshall, it made her get more and more interested in Law Enforcement growing up.

Her parents, being strict when it comes to education, had to put her into kindergarten first which she hated, Isabel would then get used to it slowly being around great teachers and friends, the teachers were amazed by how organized, sweet, and social Isabel was as a child and commended her parents for that, she was an intelligent child. Isabel then finally gets into 1st grade, being used to being away from her family for some time by now, it didn't take her long to cope with the school and make great friends since she was a social child, she knew how to deal with bullies and annoying people at the time since she grew up with 2 annoying older brothers, she wasn't that soft when it came to that and didn't like to take any bullshit. Isabel grew up interested in gymnastics which her parents liked the idea of and urged her to pursue it, they would book her some private classes with gymnastics coaches that would help her a lot but made her promise to focus more on studying which she did, she sticks to her promise throughout middle school, getting above average grades and certainly being smarter than her older brothers. Then it was time for high school and Isabel instantly went on to try out for the cheer team, which she did and got in quite easily after her experience and practice, but that sadly shifted her focus away from studying majorly, her grades were dropping but her parents were disappointed and supportive at the same time, they knew she was enjoying cheer a lot and didn't want to take it away from her but they had to say something about it, and left the decision completely in her hands since she was a grown girl, they told her to leave the cheer team and focus fully on studying since these are the most important years in her life. Isabel would then disagree with them and kept going with cheer, her grades remained very average, yes, but she could have done much better and she knew it.

Then it was finally time for graduation in 2015, which meant it was time for Isabel to finally decide on what she was going to be doing in the future. She spoke with her parents about it and suggested that she pursue Law Enforcement as well but her parents disagreed with her right away which left her quite sad after she clearly was interested in Law Enforcement growing up since her family was big on it but they didn't want to see her risk her life as they do which was understandable and forced her to pursue University and get herself a degree, she wasn't a big fan of that decision but she couldn't do much about it, after some research she finally decides on what degree she's gonna be going for and it was Public Relations, it suited her, being an intelligent and social person, it only made sense. Her parents were supportive of that decision and agreed, she would then later apply to the University of Kentucky after getting a GPA of 3.1 in high school, she then got into the University easily but that was weird for her at first since her good friends all moved out to different Universities, she was left with random strangers but her social skills did not disappoint, she met a lot of cool and good friends and talked her way into finally finding out who the cheer captain was at the university, she then got in contact with the cheer captain as she's heavily interested in cheer to finally set up her tryouts. Isabel then tried out and impressed as always, she was still practicing gymnastics at the time so she certainly never lost her skills, but this time she was more focused on the actual studying and finally displayed her true educational potential. Then at the time, she was hit with a scare, her Deputy sheriff mother was shot on duty one day out of nowhere on her arm, Isabel, being emotional, cried her eyes out at the time and rushed to the hospital with her family, thankfully her mother was fine but her arm wasn't and she had to finally retire after spending around 20+ years as a Deputy. Isabel spent a while taking care of her mother whilst being under the pressure of studying so she decided to leave gymnastics and cheer aside and focus on her mother and education which did her well, her GPA only got higher during that period. Isabel would then finally graduate and get herself a Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, she then went on the hunt for jobs right away.

Isabel would search for jobs on the internet mostly, posting her CV everywhere, and finally landed a job at her local baseball team as a Media Relations Assistant at the team Louisville Bats. Isabel then meets a guy at work who she thought was handsome, she hasn't been in a relationship before so she isn't sure how to approach the situation, she then asks her parents for advice and was hesitant about dating someone from work but she gave it a shot, then out of nowhere, the same guy approaches himself and asks her out and of course, she agrees to go out with him to see how he was like, time goes by and they finally had feelings for each other, expressing it after a while. They would keep it a secret from everyone at work for obvious reasons, it was still her first relationship so she was pretty innocent. Work was going well at the time until her "boyfriend" at the time cheated on her after around a year and a half together, they were in love but then she found out the truth about him and dropped their relationship straight away, it only just made things much more awkward at work and she couldn't deal with being around him anymore, she tried to avoid him but they were way too close at work that she couldn't. Isabel would then wait for another work opportunity to come before she handed in her resignation to get the hell out of there, she speaks to her dad about the situation who then helped her get a new job opportunity at the Kentucky State Fire Marshalls as one of their PR administrators, the pay was much better than her older job and it was all perfect, Isabel loved being around her dad so it only made it even better, she took the job but the job only made her gain her interests back in becoming a Law Enforcement Officer, she does her research in her free time to really know what goes on as a Fire Marshall, she would then like the idea of becoming a Fire Marshall but she doesn't talk about it in front of her parents yet, around 2 years go on with her time in KSFM and Isabel finally decides it's time to express her interests to her parents again, they would be completely against it again but Isabel also disagrees with them, she wouldn't take it anymore and tells them that she was going to do what she liked and pursue the career she's always been interested in. Sadly the recruitment in the Kentucky State Fire Marshalls was closed and wasn't gonna be opening for another while so Isabel decided to research other states, one state caught her eye and it was LS. Isabel saw that recruitment was open so she decided to shoot her shot and apply to finally become a Fire Marshall like she always wanted, she was fully aware of what she was getting herself into, and she was financially stable enough to move out by herself from Kentucky to LS so she decides to finally apply, hoping to become a Fire Marshall.
    7.11 Fingerprint sample: * Isabel Parker provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 17/MAR/2024.

7.12 Drug test: * Isabel Parker conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 17/MAR/2024. It returns Negative
Last edited by Isabel Parker on Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Bruce Knight
GTAW Forum Name: Waynezx
Badge Number: 73207

Re: [Application] Isabel Parker [RECEIVED]

Post by Bruce Knight »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Isabel Parker,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Bruce Knight
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Michael Anderson
GTAW Forum Name: Tomsy
Badge Number: 39074
Primary Assignment: Recruitment & Training Branch

Re: [Application] Isabel Parker [PENDING]

Post by Michael Anderson »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

APPLICATION PENDING
Dear Isabel Parker,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have found your application not conforming to our standard. We offer you the ability to rectify the issues listed below and request you to do so within 72 hours.
  1. Section 3.1 - Incorrect spelling of "Marshal."
  2. Section 3.5 - Incorrect spelling of "Marshal."
  3. Section 5.1 - No driver's license on record, according to the MDC.
  4. Section 6 - Fix date formatting.
  5. (( Please set up your age under /attributes in-game. The MDC doesn't show the age of your character. ))
  6. (( Section 7.7 - You must include the factions from all your characters and submit a double-faction permission request. ))
  7. (( Section 7.8 - You need to include a screenshot of your full admin record.))
  8. (( Section 7.9 - You need to include a screenshot of your character attributes.))
  9. (( Section 7.11 - Fix date formatting. ))
  10. (( Section 7.12 - Fix date formatting. ))
  11. (( Request a forum name-change. ))
Once rectified, please notify me by replying to this email (( Post a reply to this topic )).

Kind regards,
Michael Anderson
Interim Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III Michael Anderson
RECRUITMENT BUREAU - Director
ARSON PREVENTION TEAM - Reserve Team Member
PUBLIC RELATIONS BUREAU - Senior Public Information Officer
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Isabel Parker
GTAW Forum Name: Caro_1020

Re: [Application] Isabel Parker [PENDING]

Post by Isabel Parker »

Dear Michael Anderson,

I have done everything that was required and it all should be good now. Thank you.

Best regards,
Isabel Parker.

Wyatt Johnson
GTAW Forum Name: greatlights2
Primary Assignment: Arson Prevention Team

Re: [Application] Isabel Parker [INTERVIEW]

Post by Wyatt Johnson »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Isabel Parker,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply back to this email with your availability (preferably a few dates) and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Wyatt Johnson
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal II (Bonus) Wyatt Johnson
ARSON PREVENTION TEAM
TRAINING BUREAU
RECRUITMENT BUREAU

Isabel Parker
GTAW Forum Name: Caro_1020

Post by Isabel Parker »

Hello Wyatt Johnson,

I hope this reply finds you well, J should be able to do the interview tonight at 9-10PM, if not today here are the dates I should be able to have my interview in:

Sunday, 24th of March at 9-10PM.
Monday, 25th of March at 9-10PM
The entire next week around the same time, hope to see you by then.

Aoife Voss
GTAW Forum Name: Ontimedude
Badge Number: 32706

Post by Aoife Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY ACKNOWLEDGED
Dear Isabel Parker,

Your availability for the interview has been acknowledged. I would like to invite you for the interview on the following time and date:
  • 24/MAR/2024 16:30 (SERVER TIME)
You are implicitly marked as in agreement with the above time and date. However, in the case that you are unable to attend, please let me know through an email (( Forum PM )) and I will do my best to schedule the interview at a more fitting time.

The interview will take place at our Rockford Hills Headquarters (see attached map for directions), will be conducted by myself, and will last for at most 1 hour and 30 minutes.
[SHOW]

Kind regards,

Aoife Voss
Senior Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III Aoife Voss
Director of Training | Senior Recruitment Officer

SAN FIRE - Department of Forestry and Fire Protection

Aoife Voss
GTAW Forum Name: Ontimedude
Badge Number: 32706

Re: [Application] Isabel Parker [ACCEPTED]

Post by Aoife Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Isabel Parker,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your interview at our Rockford Hills headquarters, we are pleased to inform you that we are moving forward with your employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal. You will have to attend one exam session and one academy session within the coming weeks, where you will be in a joint training with other Marshals.

Please ensure that you read the following documents provided to you electronically. We wish you the best of luck during this time, and feel free to reach out to the Recruitment division on any inquiries.

Kind regards,

Aoife Voss
Senior Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III Aoife Voss
Director of Training | Senior Recruitment Officer

SAN FIRE - Department of Forestry and Fire Protection

Michael Anderson
GTAW Forum Name: Tomsy
Badge Number: 39074

Re: [Application] Isabel Parker [EXAM PASSED]

Post by Michael Anderson »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

EXAMINATION PASSED
Dear Isabel Parker,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. We are pleased to inform you that you were successful in achieving a passing score for your entry examination. You will now be required to undergo the POST Law Enforcement academy training, where you will be in a joint training with other Fire Marshals.

We wish you the best of luck during this time, and feel free to reach out to the Recruitment division on any inquiries.

Kind regards,

Michael Anderson
Interim Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Deputy Fire Marshal III Michael Anderson
RECRUITMENT BUREAU - Director
ARSON PREVENTION TEAM - Reserve Team Member
PUBLIC RELATIONS BUREAU - Senior Public Information Officer