SAN ANDREAS STATE FIRE MARSHALS
LATERAL TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM
LATERAL TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM
1. Personal Information
- 1.1 First name: Mariya
1.2 Middle name: Kateryna
1.3 Last name: Ignatenko
1.4 Date of Birth: 16/JUN/1989
1.5 Height and Weight: 5'4'' / 139 lbs
- [-] Male
- [x] Caucasian
[-] Black/African American
[-] Asian/Pacific Islander
[-] American Indian
[-] Middle Eastern
1.8.2 City: Paleto Bay
1.8.3 State: San Andreas
1.9 Place of Birth: Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast, Dzembronya, Ukrainian SSR, USSR
- [x] United States Citizen
[-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
- [-] Yes
- [-] Male
2. Employment Information
- 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
Answer: San Andreas State Parks
2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
- 2.2 Past or Current Employment:
2.2.1 Name of Company: San Andreas State Parks
2.2.2 Period of Employment: 30/JUL/2021- 27/JAN/2022
2.2.3 Position Held: Sergeant, Internal Affairs
2.2.4 Reason for Departure: (( OOC Termination ))
2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
- Most of my career has required of me to investigate and write something, whether I had to investigate or process crime scenes, allegations and complaints forwarded by the public to Rangers Internal Affairs or simply just as luck laid it out for me, something fell right on my lap. My law enforcement journey has required that I use my head and think outside the box. With my departure from the State Park Rangers, it became clear that just patrolling and doing basic Law Enforcement duties is still not within my view and I think that a chance of scenery towards arson investigations and a different style of peacekeeping would probably do me some good in the long run for a change. I respect the mission of the State Fire Marshals as much as I respect the one of the State Park Rangers, and I consider myself a woman with a high potential to deliver and adapt to scenarios and situations, driven by passion and sometimes, even a little challenge. I expect a bigger goal, with more personal development in sight for me which I think your department would not fail to deliver, as well as a chance to further my skills by practicing this service.
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
3.2.1 Drug test: *Mariya Ignatenko arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 30/JAN/2022 to conduct a drug test.*By submitting this application, I, Mariya Ignatenko, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.
3.1.1 Signature: mashanatenko
3.1.2 Print name: MARIYA IGNATENKO
3.1.3 Date: 30/JAN/2022
- 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
4. Out of Character Information
- 4.1 Forum Name: Access
4.2 Timezone: EET
4.3 Discord: gopnik1919#2261
4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
Rick Graham (retired Ranger Administrative Captain)
Mariya Ignatenko (retired Ranger Internal Affairs Sergeant)
Siobhan Williams (retired Police Officer III+1 FLC)
Andrei Mednikov (retired Ranger Captain)
4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record:
4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
- Mariya or "Mari" Ignatenko is a Ukrainian female, daughter of Aleksandr Ignatenko and Oksana Radzymovska, raised in the Carpathian Mountains of Ukraine. She carries herself with high ambition, confidence and very little restraint. She believes that life is worth living the way you want it to be, therefore she does not apply any filters or provide anyone with any accommodations towards who she is. She shows people exactly what and who she is and does it with integrity.
In her youth, things weren't very pink for her, as there were struggles mainly surrounding the nuclear disaster just a few years prior and the fallout that followed afterwards that had directly affected her mother, and indirectly her and her father who tried to shield her from most of the stuff that was going on. She was too young to understand it, but she was smart enough to understand something is wrong, and all that negative energy was absorbed and turned into guilt, and later anger that followed her for a long time growing up.
For the following years, given the turmoil in Eastern Europe during the 90s, especially in the former Soviet Socialist Republics with its dissolvement, Mariya and her father were left alone and had to flee to the United States to avoid the ideological wars that had already taken enough from them. Aleksandr was able to find a job fairly quickly and provide for her well enough despite a minimum wage job. She soon started to learn English, writing in Latin alphabet and later enrolled in school, which came with its own share of difficulty and hard adaptation to the western pop culture and how much more insane things were in the States as she followed through with her education there.
After over eight years of work, development and preparation, her father finally remarried to an American pharmacist named Lilith, and as things were looking up, she came through for them and helped them acquire their citizenship, thus opening a whole new area of possibilities that was previously out of reach.
A lot of changes occurred to her personality doing the later years of high school when she had developed a more careless and exploratory behavior, changing her mindset and planting the seeds of what she is today. On her 18th birthday, her father presented her with the opportunity of returning home, but she refused to accompany him, choosing to stay, alone, and fend for herself, promoting a much more independent and confident attitude and approach that taught her many things about making it on her own, and as conflict came and went, the more she was provoked, challenged and pushed around, the more she started to push back and not allow anyone to treat her any less than she believed she deserved from them.
More or less out of a challenge set for herself, as a "let's see if I can nail this", after a few missed opportunities out of stupidity, lack of interest or simply because she didn't know any better, she applied for her local police department in Larkspur, where she got in and passed the detective program, becoming a vice detective, looking into gambling and prostitution before administrative issues became too much drama for her to handle following an injury in the line of work, so she departed, joining the Rangers where she was quickly offered a position in Internal Affairs, where she excelled and treated everyone fairly, thus raising her reputation within the department and making her likeable, or even loveable as someone worth trusting.
All in all, Mariya is a woman that likes to "vibe" and have fun. She likes to try new things, or even old things that have previously brought her joy. She is very opinionated, loyal and reliable, and many things hide underneath the surface.